Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana
Starting June 15, Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana will be relaxing some of the temporary visitor restrictions that were put in place due to the pandemic.
The revised guidelines will allow for one (1) visitor per patient, per day in the inpatient areas at the Eagle Highlands location. Each visitor will be screened and given a mask, which must be worn at all times. Further detailed guidance will be available at the hospital. Please call ahead to confirm if a patient has had their daily visitor. Thank you for your understanding and helping us keep our patients and visitors safe.
Visiting hours will be from:
- 8:00a to 6:00p Monday through Friday
- 9:00a to 4:00p Saturday and Sunday
- Visitor must be 18 years or older
- Visitors will not be allowed for patients who have tested positive for COVID-19
- Visitation is still restricted for our outpatient and clinic services. Special circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis where a visitor is medically necessary to support the patient and where space allows for the ability to maintain social distancing
At this time, we are unable to allow visitors for patients with suspected or active COVID-19.
RHI COVID-19 Information
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana is dedicated to keeping everyone safe and providing our patients and visitors with information and ideas related to COVID-19. This page will be updated frequently with up-to-date resources and ideas to pass the time during your quarantine. For a printable copy of the full detailed guidelines, click here: Visitor Guidelines and Responsibilities
Click the links to view the various resources provided by experts working to expand public knowledge about Coronavirus and tools to help those affected by it.