Update from Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana
Due to a rise in the number of reported cases of flu and other respiratory viruses, RHI will begin limiting visitors starting Tuesday, December 26, 2023.
The following visitor restrictions will remain in effect until illness rates decline:
- There is a limit of two visitors (18 or older) at any one time (exceptions can be made for end-of-life situations).
- Visitors younger than 18 years old will not be permitted in the facility.
- Visitors who have flu-like or Covid-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, chills or muscle aches, will not be allowed to visit patients.
- Masking is suggested for visitors to protect patients due to high level of circulating viruses.
- Visitors, vendors, volunteers and team members must be vigilant about hand washing and covering coughs.