A Place for Recovery
Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana (RHI) offers patients cutting edge, research-backed care at three locations in the Indianapolis area. Each location specializes in various inpatient or outpatient services to ensure patients and their families have the room, equipment, and support needed for recovery from receiving a diagnosis to getting back to everyday life.
Learn more about each location and its offerings.
RHI Eagle Highlands Inpatient & Outpatient Services
Eagle Highlands is our main campus. It was built as a collaboration between Indiana University Health and Ascension St. Vincent to provide best-in-class patient care. The state-of-the-art facility features:
- Spacious, wheelchair-accessible rooms
- 12,000-square-foot gym with the latest equipment and technology
- A Transitional Living Unit (TLU) within the hospital
- And many more amenities
Northwest Brain Injury Center
Home of the Research, Training & Outcomes team and the state-wide Resource Facilitation program, the Northwest Brain Injury Center specializes in neuropsychology and other outpatient services for individuals who have experienced a brain injury that are designed to improve function, independence in the community, and independence in activities of life, work, and recreation.
This location provides:
- Individual and group evidence-based therapies and services
- Rehabilitation Neuropsychology
- Clinicians who are Certified Brain Injury Specialists (CBIS)
- CARF Accredited brain injury programming
Carmel Outpatient Services
Conveniently located on the north side of Indianapolis, our Carmel Outpatient Services facility offers state-of-the-art outpatient care for complex spine and other ailments.
Therapies offered at this location include:
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Specialized therapy services for orthopedic and neurological injuries or disorders
- Amputation care
- And more