RHI Eagle Highlands Inpatient & Outpatient Services (Main Campus)
- 12,000-square-foot gym with the latest equipment and technology
- Practice areas such as kitchen, bathroom, bed and car
- Rehab swimming pool
- Spacious, wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Large bathrooms with customized showers and sinks
- A Transitional Living Unit (TLU) within the hospital
- Inpatient and Retail Pharmacy
RHI Eagle Highlands Inpatient & Outpatient Services (Main Campus)1 (317) 329-2000 4141 Shore Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46254 Get Directions
Your State-of-the-Art Home Away from Home
Eagle Highlands Inpatient & Outpatient Services is Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana's (RHI's) main campus. The hospital was built in 1992 as a collaboration between Indiana University Health and Ascension St. Vincent to provide best in class patient care. RHI facilities were built around treatment protocols to provide the best patient care and outcomes.
- Acute inpatient rehab-brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, transplant or other trauma
- Outpatient rehab -outpatient therapy plus specialized outpatient programs
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech therapy (ST)
- Neuro-psychology evaluations and therapy
- Warm water exercise therapy
- Pharmacy, Radiology, Laboratory, Respiratory, and Nutrition Services
The facility includes a 12,000-square-foot gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment to help you get stronger, practice skills, and meet your rehabilitation goals. The gym includes daily living practice areas, such as practice kitchen, practice bathroom with shower, bath and lavatory, bed and car.
Patients staying at the facility enjoy large rooms that do not restrict wheelchair mobility. They feature large bathrooms with customized showers and sinks built especially for rehabilitation patients. Hallways and doors are wide, and nursing stations are built at wheelchair height.
Transitional Living Unit
The Eagle Highlands facility features a Transitional Living Unit (TLU) within the hospital to help you and your caregivers practice independent living prior to making the transition home. The unit has a furnished apartment-style living area that allows patients to practice being at home while professional help is readily available. Patients and caregivers will test their skills and build confidence int heir abilities while discovering areas for continued improvement.
Visiting This Facility
We welcome you to take a tour of the Eagle Highlands Inpatient & Outpatient facility or any of the RHI locations. To schedule an in-person tour, call us at 1 (317) 566-3422.