The Ancillary Services is a multidisciplinary team encompassing the Inpatient and Retail Pharmacies, Radiology, Lab, and Nutrition. Our team provides comprehensive care and expertise through the complete continuum of care from RHI.
The newly renovated Inpatient Pharmacy provides an extensive line of services focused on Medication Safety and Medication Therapy Management.
- Comprehensive Medication Reconciliation of inpatient and home medications
- Complete review of systems for Renal Dosing and Allergy review and documentation
- Clinical Pharmacist Medical Profile review
- Optimized therapeutic outcomes by Medication Therapy Management and Antibiotic Stewardship
The Retail Pharmacy staff provides a full service and personalized outpatient/retail experience located in the main lobby inside RHI.
The Pharmacy offers a variety of services, including:
- Medication Discharge Program - "Meds-to-Beds" service and conveniently fill your prescription in the hospital after being discharged and avoid delays and difficulties of having to stop somewhere else
- Professional and private consultation with our registered pharmacist
- Rx Refills - We can serve your prescription needs all year long
- We stock the most commonly used over-the-counter products
- Immunizations - Our certified immunizing pharmacist can administer vaccines
RHI Retail Pharmacy accepts most insurance plans, cash, check and credit cards. If interested, talk to any member of our care team or call the pharmacy. T 317.329.2087 / F 317.329.2088
Comprised of Respiratory Therapists with expertise and primary focus in providing best practice in Respiratory Care.
- Airway Management
- Assessment/Screening of Patients for Treatment
- Providing Aerosol Treatments
- Non-Invasive Vent and CPAP/BiPAP management
- Incentive Spirometry
- Oxygen Therapy
- Patient and Family Education
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Blood Gas Determinations
- Lung Secretion Removal/Suctions
Our highly qualified and trained Radiologic Technologists provide radiology services to both inpatient and outpatient populations at RHI.
- Digital Radiography
- General Diagnostic Imaging
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies for patients with Dysphagia
- Fluoroscopic Guided procedures with the use of a C-arm
IU Health Laboratory located inside RHI with a list of comprehensive lab services that meet the needs of the medically complexed and complicated type of patients. Our specialized staff are able to perform laboratory testing to aid in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular disease. They are also qualified for testing and the evaluation of Hematologic and coagulation/bleeding studies.
Our Clinical Dietitian works alongside our talented multidisciplinary team to deliver medical nutrition therapy for a variety of conditions that result in a loss of function due to illness, injury, or surgery. Medical nutrition therapy (MNT) is an evidence-based, individualized nutrition care process intended to help treat specific medical conditions. Nutrition plays a vital role in healing and recovery, fueling the body for therapy, and preventing secondary complications.
MNT services include a comprehensive nutrition assessment and therapeutic diet education on conditions such as:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Stroke & Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney Disease & Dialysis
- Organ Transplant
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amputation & Wounds
- Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition
- Dysphagia & Swallowing Difficulties